Hey Everyone!
My name is Cari Rae Lam. I am currently 20, however, i do turn 21 in less than a month! I was born in San Francisco, but have been living in the town of Danville since i was in Kindergarten. Danville is a small town which is located about 15 minutes north of Pleasanton. I have two brothers, Nicholas and John. Nick is 2 years older than me and John is 6 years younger. Nick graduated from the University of California, Irvine last June in Applied Ecology. He is currently working for UC Irvine and doing research, however in Fall 2007 he will be going back to school to get his masters and Ph.D. John is currently a sophomore in high school and getting ready to take his drivers permit test. My parents, Don and Lori, have been married for just over 24 years. They met in high school and have been together ever since. My dad is an architect and does corporate interior design and my mom is an accounting recruiter. As for myself, i am a junior at San Jose State University and majoring in Accounting & Information Systems. I have been a member of Delta Gamma at SJSU for over 2 years and am currently the Vice President of Membership. I live at the Delta Gamma house with about 45 other girls. I know what you're thinking, she's crazy, but really it isn't that bad. The key is, learn to forgive, stay away from drama, and don't talk crap about others. When i first came to SJSU, i met my boyfriend, Nate who just turned 24 a couple months ago and is a mechanical engineer. He is in a fraternity, Theta Chi, and was vice president last year. Again, i know what you are thinking, fraternity boy, sorority girl, but really, we aren't like that. I've learned many things from all the people that i've met and the experiences that i've gone through, and the most important thing i've learned is just to relax and take each day as it comes.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment