Tuesday, February 20, 2007

100WB

So this past semester, SJSU took away Bus100W. I know that some people have a problem with this. I have friends that think that it is bad decision to take away Bus100w because business is one of the largest majors if not the largest here at San Jose State. I personally don't see a huge problem with taking away Bus100W. My personal opinion is that most 100W classes are somewhat similar. They all teach writing and all teach us how to put together a resume. People can look at it things in this sense. Now they have more choices. You may not be able to do 100W in Business but now students have the choice between Langauge and Lingustics Development, Communications, or English. I think that this could benefit people because it could help them actually specialize in their field even more. An example would be in Marketing it would be better to take Communications or maybe in International Business it would be better to take English. By taking away Bus100W, the school can save money and could actually be beneficial to students.

No comments: